- We made books showing the life cycle of the butterfly and the ladybug.
- We labelled a diagram of a fly.
- We worked on a Venn Diagram comparing and contrasting spiders and insects.
- We had half a dragonfly and drew the other half for symmetrical drawing.
- We asked questions during our study and researched the answers. Then we made a butterfly card and glued in our interesting questions and answers (please excuse Mrs Griffin's spelling mistakes because she was rushing and didn't check her work).
- Finally we had a Jar of Bugs - we thought of all the bugs we knew and wrote the names in our jar.
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Our Minibeast Foldables
We have been investigating insects and arachnids (spiders).
We have made some foldable books showing all our hard work.
Inside our foldable books you will find:
Check out our foldable books AND our questions below.
Posted by Mrs Griffin